Join us for the
IBH Addiction Recovery
50th Anniversary Gala
Thursday, September 30, 2021
6:00 PM to 8:30 PM
at John S. Knight Center in Akron, Ohio
77 E Mill St, Akron, OH 44308
The deadline has passed to receive printed benefits, but you can still purchase tickets or sponsor the event.
IBH Addiction Recovery will be celebrating 50 years of saving lives and service to the residents of Summit County and Northeast Ohio with a Gala Anniversary Celebration. The event will include hors d’oeuvres, two drink tickets, a seated dinner, a live auction, and more.
The Restoring Hope Award will be presented to the County of Summit Alcohol, Drug Abuse, and Mental Health Services Board for their dedication to IBH Addiction Recovery Center and advocacy of addiction treatment.
William A. Scala, President Kenmore Construction, will be honored as Trustee Emeritus for his lifelong commitment and generosity to IBH Addiction Recovery Center.
Timothy and Aleta Killian & Dan and Sherida Pohl are serving as Honorary Co-Chairs of the Gala as they have been champions of IBH Addiction Recovery Center supporting the cause with their time, talents, and treasures.
Trustee Glenda Buchanan is the Event Chair. Robin Swoboda will be emceeing the event and Brooks Ames will be conducting the live auction.
Additional Event Details:
- Complimentary parking is available in the Broadway deck, across from Quaker Square. The bridge walkway to the John S. Knight Center is on the 3rd floor.
- The auction will be conducted via mobile bidding. Please provide your cell phone number at registration.
- The auction site is live now: https://IBH.givesmart.com
- Business or cocktail attire is suggested.
- If you or any of your guests have dietary restrictions, please contact Jess Rist before September 16: JessR@IBH.org
- Please indicate your meal choice when purchasing tickets. Options include chicken, beef, fish, or vegetarian.
- No physical tickets will be issued.
- Doors open at 5:30 PM.
- According to the John S. Knight Center policies, vaccinated guests are not required to wear a mask.
For more information contact IBH Addiction Recovery’s Development Department at 330-237-6883 or JessR@IBH.org
County of Summit Alcohol, Drug Addiction, and Mental Health Services Board, Mr. & Mrs. Timothy & Teresa Rickus, The Lehner Family Foundation, The Maynard Family Foundation, Mr. & Mrs. John & Lorrie Shannon
Akron Community Foundation, Mr. & Mrs. Mark & Danette Fischer