IBH Addiction Recovery’s Outpatient Programs provide drug and alcohol addiction treatment and recovery services to individuals while they continue to work, attend school and live at home. Outpatient programs differ by levels of intensity and offer an array of services — but the general focus is on counseling, education, and providing a network of support.
A Continuum of Care
Outpatient Programs allow clients to enter IBH Addiction Recovery at virtually any point of the recovery process. Whether you need reinforcement of the lessons learned in previous treatment programs or more intense counseling, we will design an individualized treatment plan that is right for you.
- Outpatient Program offers access to the treatment and support clients need for recovery, while still allowing them to attend school, remain employed, and/or care for the family.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) provides a higher level of care than our Outpatient Program, consisting of at least nine hours of programming or treatment services a week.
Designed to establish support mechanisms, help with relapse management and provide coping strategies, our Outpatient Programs provide clients with the tools to live a lifetime of sobriety.
- Focus on drug abuse education
- Individual and group counseling
- Relapse prevention skills
- Support groups
If you or someone you care about is seeking recovery from drug and alcohol addiction, call us at 330.644.4095 or 866.815.0IBH. For additional program information, contact Laura Kidd by email or call 330.510.2376, or Marcia Flowers by email or call 330.237.6941.
You may also submit an online Admissions Contact Form with the link below and someone will contact you as soon as possible.